The Town of Perth's Environmental Services department looks after several areas, including utility, transportation, and waste management, and fleet.
- Transportation services include the maintenance, repair, rehabilitation and replacement of roads, traffic and street lighting, municipal parking lots and street parking, and winter control operations, storm sewers, and tree maintenance
- Utility services include the operations and maintenance, rehabilitation and replacement of waterworks and sanitary sewer networks. Also included are the operations of water and wastewater treatment facilities.
- Environmental services include waste management including diversion, disposal, recycling, composting, and curbside collection of waste.
- Fleet services include the procurement, maintenance of all municipal fleet items including road maintenance and emergency equipment.
- Please call Grant Machan, Director of Environmental Services, at 267-331, extension 2233, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the back reception area at Town Hall for any of the above listed services.